Dr.Marius Steigmann graduated in Dental Medicine in Neumarkt in 1987. In 2005 Dr. Steigmann received his Phd Summa cum laude from University of Neumarkt.
He is a Diplomate of the ICOI and a member of the board of the DGOI. He has also received the medal of “Semmelweiss” Budapest University dental school dept. of oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is the founder and Scientific chairman of “Update Implantologie Heidelberg” 2002-2011 and the founder and director of the “Steigmann Institute”.
- Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor University of Michigan Dpt. of Periodontics.
- Adjunct Assistant Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Boston University.
- Adjunct Assistant Professor University of Pennsylvania Dpt. of Endodontics.
- Honorary Professor of the “Carol Davila” Univerity Bucharist, Invited Senior Guest.
- Visiting Professor University of Szeged.
- Visiting Professor department of Implantology in Temeschburg.
- ICOI Vice president of Germany 2005-2011.
- Steigmann maintains a private practice in Neckargemund, Germany.