Join Us for the Prestige, and the Many Benefits
- Commitment to sharing and retaining knowledge in the vast field of implantology
- Becoming a part of the great social network of the AOIA family
- Members’ reduced prices in all AOIA events
- Access to dental magazines
- Access to the AOIA library
- Bachelors degree in dentistry.
- To be nominated by two association members and accepted by the nomination committee and by members of the board
The member should supply proof of attending three courses or congresses every three year.
- Copy of Bachelor’s certificate and all other earned certificates
- Curriculum vitae
- 3 Personal photos
- Copy of ID
- LE 175 (membership renewal: LE 75 per year)
A founding member, or applied for membership and was nominated by two board members and was accepted by the board and has the right to attend the general assembly and to nominate himself for board membership.
To be chosen from dentists or public figures who offered real help for the association. He is nominated and admitted by the board but does not have the right to vote in the general assembly nor to nominate himself for board membership.
Dental students, Interns, Non-Egyptian dentists or any other professions.